Long-Bone Tomahawk Steaks, USDA Prime, Dry Aged
Jaw dropping, that’s the first reaction most people have when a Long-Bone Tomahawk Steak is served. This steak is everything a Ribeye or a Cowboy is...and then some. It is a bone-in rib steak, emphasis on the bone! Where the cowboy steak has a 1 inch exposed bone, the tomahawk steak has a much larger bone exposed that we have completely cleaned for presentation purposes. This steak can easily serve two, and packs the most intense flavor of any steak we offer. Once you get past the show, you get to the substance. This is a prime piece of meat that we have tucked away in our dry aging room for the perfect amount of time. All the while its deep, rich flavors concentrating deep beneath the surface. This steak is a statement piece, and the statement is quite simple: this is the top of the line! Only the upper echelon of steak houses serve this cut, and now you have the chance to bring this extraordinary piece of beef to your own home. When the boss throws a dinner party, this is what he brings home! Do we need to say more?
- Orders placed on Monday will ship on Tuesday and you will receive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Tuesday will ship on Wednesday and you will receive on Thursday.
- Orders placed on Wednesday will ship on Thursday and you will receive on Friday.
- Orders placed on Thursday will only ship on Friday if you have Saturday delivery in your area. Orders placed on Thursday will ship on Monday of the following week if you don’t have Saturday delivery and you will receive on Tuesday of the following week.
- Orders placed on Friday will ship on Monday and you will receive on Tuesday of the following week.
- Orders placed on Saturday will ship on Tuesday and you will receive on Wednesday.
- Orders placed on Sunday will ship on Tuesday and you will receive on Wednesday.